The fastest bridge Installations.
When it’s time to replace an aging or damaged bridge or culvert, the Fast Cast Bridge® is your best choice. Far more efficient and reliable than a culvert, the unique, composite Fast Cast Bridge is made to last for decades. It has no debris catchments, which significantly increases flow volume—up to ten times the flow-through capacity of a culvert—and virtually eliminates long-term maintenance costs. Patent: 11,319,679.
View Fast Cast Bridge Video Gallery
Once the foundation is installed, the Fast Cast Bridge is ready for installation. Components of the Fast Cast Bridge include a complete set of rigging and tools, which are yours to keep after your bridge is installed. Your only responsibilities are providing the lifting equipment, concrete services, and labor for the installation (specialized labor is not required).
Download the FAST CAST BRIDGE one-sheet
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE FAST CAST BRIDGE
• AASHTO rated HL-93 bridge class box culvert
• Quick installation (1-2 days for bridge; 4-15 days total)
• Can be completed with force account labor
• Structural design already completed
• Elimination of debris catchments
• Increased flow capacities over circular or semicircular structures
• Corrosion-resistant paint