When it’s time to replace an aging or damaged bridge or culvert, the Fast Cast Bridge® is your best choice. Far more efficient and reliable than a culvert, the unique, composite Fast Cast Bridge is made to last for decades. It has no debris catchments, which significantly increases flow volume—up to ten times the flow-through capacity of a culvert—and virtually eliminates long-term maintenance costs. Patent: 11,319,679.
INSTALLATION OF THE BRIDGE TAKES ONLY A DAY, WHILE THE ENTIRE PROCESS, FROM GRADING TO CLEANUP, TAKES A WEEK OR LESS.
View Fast Cast Bridge Video Gallery
Once the foundation is installed, the Fast Cast Bridge is ready for installation. Components of the Fast Cast Bridge include a complete set of rigging and tools, which are yours to keep after your bridge is installed. Your only responsibilities are providing the lifting equipment, concrete services, and labor for the installation (specialized labor is not required).
Download the FAST CAST BRIDGE one-sheet
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE FAST CAST BRIDGE
• Quick installation—bridge installs in one day; total process takes a week or less
• Provides a decades-long solution while exponentially increasing flow capacity over culverts • Minimally invasive environmental impact installation
• No debris catchments, virtually eliminate long-term maintenance costs
• Increased flow volumes decrease erosion and road washout potential
• Scour edge beams are reinforced concrete structures
• Zinc flame-sprayed coating provides maximum longevity of the steel
• Meets AASHTO HL-93 loading design standards